Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dragon Age II

So today i just learned that a Dragon Age II is in the works. Personally i dont know how i feel about this. I thought Dragon Age: Origins was... alright. It had a cool adventure but all the dungeons seemed to get redundant and annoying after awhile. I know with all of my characters i put the mage tower off till the very end, I hated it. Also Origins was not very good as far as customization. Sure there were different sets of armor you could put onto your character but as far as weapons go they all looked the same to me. Hopefully Dragon Age II will fix most of these problems and make a more fun and interesting game. Not to say Origins was bad, but i definitely left some room for improvement. Hopefully the developers will make improvements and make Dragon Age II as cool as it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment