Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Season 2010

It might be that I'm in college right now but I have not heard alot about games that will be coming out for the 2010 holiday season. Sure I've heard the big names like Epic Micky, and of course the big one.... World of Warcraft: Cataclysm.... which I predict will probably on the top of the sales charts this holiday season. Last holiday season all of the hype was centered around Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. However, this season I havent heard of anything that anybody is to crazy excited over. Even though I havent heard much heres a list of games I think will be worht looking into putting onto your wishlists.
1) Shift 2 Unleashed.







2) Fallout: New Vegas







3) Fable III

4) World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

5) Halo: Reach

6) Epic Mickey

7) Madden NFL 11

These are just a few of the games that I though looked interesting, there are probably alot more that are good. There are also alot of games coming out in early 2011 that are worth looking at.











No comments:

Post a Comment